Automotive Team Centre Solution Architect (Windmill Rest Services, PLM)
Budget €80-120 EUR / time
For our location in Munich/Germany we are looking to hire experienced, German speaking Solution Architects with automotive background to strengthen our existing PLM-Team.
• You agree the requirements with the customer regarding the solution, explain the effects in the software solution and advise the customer regarding solution variants.
• You design Teamcenter solutions according to customer-specific requirements and take responsibility for the implementation of the concepts.
• You define Teamcenter workflows based on the business processes and adapt them to the customer's needs and you take over the data modelling.
• You advise and support the customer in the administration of Teamcenter and the management of roles & rights.
• You are a competent contact person for questions regarding infrastructure and interfaces.
• You support the agile development teams in the implementation of the selected solutions.
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, computer science, engineering, mathematics or similar qualification
• At least 6-8 years of proven professional experience in Teamcenter in the automotive industry
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of data models and PLM architectures
• Sound knowledge in customization and administration of Teamcenter on client and server side and versed in Teamcenter (Unified) Architecture
• Experience with Teamcenter Active Workspace
• Good knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management processes
• Knowledge and experience with integrations via T4X (T4EA, T4S, T4O), TCIF, LDF
• Experience in data exchange in different formats (e.g. XML, XSLT)
• Knowledge of CAD systems (e.g. CATIA, NX) and experience in software development (e.g. Java, Perl, C++)
• Knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Unix, Linux OS) and databases (e.g. Oracle)
• Experience with Teamcenter Manufacturing is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken German. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applicants without this this time!
• Very good English skills in spoken and written