We have a small Windows application and it must be running all the time while connecting to the Internet currently it could be very easily remove or stoped so we need the following
1. To protect that the application cannot be removed without a password.
2. Even when disabling on the startup it should start when the computer restarts.
3. In the Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services to not allow it to be disabled only to restart.
4. The processor cannot be stopped.
5. Sending logs from a particular file to a off-site syslog server
If its impossible due to the limitations of Microsoft we will need the minimum that it cannot be removed without a password and the Internet should not work if the client is disabled.
We must have it working on the following Windows
It should be something very light and require no maintenance