I have a Joomla website up.
I need all the data found there (including all photos, articles etc) extracted. Let me know how you will do this and in what form the extracted data will be presented. I want to know if the data will be in Word, Excel or some kind of database. If it's the latter, you should let me know how I can open that (this will only be applicable if I already chose you as the winning bidder). I have plans of having the entire site redone that's why I need the extracted data intact.
Also, there's something wrong with the content. I reckon this was affected when the website was inadvertedly upgraded to a higher version. When you click on a "Read More" link for instance, the succeeding content no longer shows up. I need that fixed ASAP.
I also cannot open the CSS file anymore. So looking for someone who can help me out.
I also need other quick fixes done to the website. What I need done are:
- proper (meaning, working!) video plugin installed
- nice RSS logo and feed installed
- proper SEO (this website ranked well in the first few months)
- proper meta data and keywords placed
- I want the online shop part of the website scrapped and replaced with another text box
- the background color should be changed (I prefer an image to serve as tile)
I will appreciate REASONABLE bids from trustworthy, efficient people.
Filipino programmers will be given preference.