You are a highly-experienced, Wordpress Whiz Web Designer Extraordinaire who is immediately available to work with us for a medium-sized project that could easily escalate into a massive one.
We just got 11 orders from a client for semi-custom Wordpress blogs. Prove to us you're awesome, and you will be in charge of fulfiling all those (and possibly more, if things go well).
Each Wordpress site will need:
Install and configure a Premium WP Theme (we have a developer's license)
configuration and installation of plugins (5 to 15 plugins per blog)
semi-customize or customize the header and background (depending on the package they bought)
sometimes you might create a simple Header with excellent choice of typography
coordinate with our customer service team if there are questions from the customer that are relevant to your tasks
These sites need to look REALLY GOOD, so please contact us ONLY if you are a Wordpress Whiz and you fulfil the following criteria:
A. Essentials (Absolutely Required)
- At least 3 years experience with Photoshop (CS3 or above required)
- At least 2 years experience with HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of CPanel and webmaster tasks such as managing domains
- Great communication skills (your spoken and written English must be excellent)
- Working microphone and Skype account
- Great organization skills
- Can do, positive Attitude
- Reliable, Can follow instructions well
- Has a Keen eye for design
- Can work as part of a team, but is also able to manage yourself
- Takes great pleasure in overdelivering and wowing the customer
B. Desirable (If You Have These Qualities You’ll Turn Our Heads Exorcist-Stylie):
- JQuery knowledge
- Coveraction Pro experience
- Advanced eye for choosing appropriate Type Fonts
Are you The One?
Then DO the following:
1. Email us with the Subject line as: "Kick Ass Wordpress Designer"
Send a list of your BEST Wordpress works. Describe what exactly you did for each project.
2. Enclose a creative cover letter on your email, stating why you’re
the right person to handle this project. Please let your personality shine.
(We consider mass-produced, rehashed, boring, cover letters a crime to humanity so don't you even try it!)
3. State how much you want to get paid for per hour or for the entire project (please consider the project's potential and size, so we'd appreciate a discount), and mention the soonest date you can start working on this project.
Note that our previous Designer is able to complete one blog in under 2 hours.
Only those who follow the above instructions will be considered.
Our deadline is looming, so HURRY!
38 freelancers are bidding on average $985 for this job
Hi,Please check PM.I can meet all your retirements except talking on skype with [url removed, login to view] let me know if [url removed, login to view],Bryce
Dear sir, We are working with wordpress since 2007 and we are able to deal any kind of function/feature if it is in wordpress. Please check the pmb for details. Best regards.