Hello, I need someone to extract information from the University of Indiana directory, and send me the results in a spreadsheet. To understand the requirements more:
1) Go to the directory here: [url removed, login to view]
2) Search in the last name field for "ackerm" and status="faculty"
3) Click on one of the results: Notice the following fields:
First Name (note: First Name and Last Name separated by a comma)
Last Name (note: First Name and Last Name separated by a comma)
Those are the fields I need in the output. I only want the results affiliation = FACULTY
Please see the attached sheet for the output format. Please deliver the final output in exactly this format.
To show that you understand the requirements, please answer the following questions:
1) Search the username field for cmvonder?
2) What is the value for last name?
3) What is the value for first name?
4) When you search for SMITH, the query returns too many results. How will you solve this problem and ensure that you get all the data? Please provide a bit of detail in your answer so I understand how you will do the job.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $38 på dette job
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi
Von Der Haar Christine M. For smith, I can make first name with letters 'a' to 'z' and so it narrow the results. And you supply the last names to make the search? How many last names?
Hello, First of all let me introduce myself. I am a [url removed, login to view] Electrical and Electronic Engineer & [url removed, login to view] is going on and besides this, freelancing is my hobby as well as my main source of income and I am a hardcore freelance Flere
Hi, 2. What is the value for last name? Ans: Haar 3. What is the value for first name? Ans: Christine 4. Smith, Daniel C Bloomington Employee, Faculty Ready to start your job right now.