=== PLEASE READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE CONTACTING ME ===
If the message is not personnalized / is a copy paste, I'll not answer back.
I'm actually looking for someone to make brainstorming / tchat sessions to help me making my profile LinkedIn better and to attract more : views, contacts in my networks to unlock opportunities.
=== MY SITUATION ===
- I'm a freelancer since January 2017
- I've got small missions time to time and one big since January but not profitable at all for me (800€ / month for X days spent on it and my customer is asking me more and more)
- I'm unemployed in parallal and governments is giving me some money to maintain my old salary I had as an employee
- I'm specialized in WEB and mobile projects
- I've got a polytechnical computing engineer diploma
- In parallal of my freelancing activity I'm creating my own stratup
I had a mission planned remotely on Paris and it was perfect for me : Laravel, pay per day, 3 days a week, working remotely so that I can have time for my own startup, but mission was cancelled at the last minute.
So I'm back to the start, doing prospection, trying to find customers, and small or big missions.
After a year I want to earn enough to live.
That's why I'm focusing on LinkedIn right now.
I've improved my profile so far and my commercial message. +500% compared to previous week, 915 contacts, but no followers because I don't publish anything.
=== MY CONSTRAINTS ===
- I can't work full time
- I'm working remotely most of the time
- I'm not only a developer (less good than some people doing that all the time, the good stuff is that I can work on EVERY steps of a project from A to Z and build something on my own)
=== WHAT I WANT / NEED ===
I wish to increase my visibility on LinkedIn with several ideas I've got
Goal for me is to find freelancer missions part time if possible to be able to work as a freelancer and an entrepreneur.
My strength is my polytechnic and entrepreneurial profile. But competition is hard, especially on technical side as a technical freelancer. I want to be appart from all other freelancers by creating myself either a character on LinkedIn or an universe that everyone will understand.
Goal is to find the good compromise between having visibility, be found in researches, and marketing message so that what I'm selling is clear enough.
Here is a link of my profile :
[url removed, login to view]
If you know or you want to help me just drop me a message.