This is an advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) project. Please read the following project requirements carefully. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN MEET THE PROJECT TERMS LISTED BELOW.
This SEO project is for the website [url removed, login to view], a site that gives users instant prices from commercial printers across the USA. The key deliverables for the project are to get my website within the Top 10 (or Page 1) of the organic (non-PPC) search results on Google for the following keywords/phrases:
- brochure printing
We will pay you your bid amount if you can get us on the first page for all of the above keywords. We will pay additional bonuses for each of the keywords in which my site appears in the top 3 results. (See bonus payment schedule below.)
All onsite and offsite SEO techniques are acceptable for this project, but they must be “WHITE HAT”. Absolutely no actions that may result in penalties (or banning) from Google should be considered.
Most of the work for this project will likely involve external link building as we have already optimized our website for search engines. Nevertheless, if you have suggestions for improvement, we can accommodate them. We will be link building along side you as well.
Extensive external link building experience is required as we expect QUALITY ONE-WAY LINKS related to the following industries:
- Graphic Design
- Print Advertising
- Direct Mail
Non-industry links may be included if they are PR5-PR8 sites that allow one-way links. Forum and directory postings should be PR5-PR8 sites as well. The following is a list of some objectives to guide you:
- Establish 75+ one way links related to the relevant keywords
- Submit the site to PR5+ directories and other industry-related directories
- Manual link placement with other webmasters directly on PR4+ sites
- Article submissions (PR4+ sites)
- Press release submissions (PR5+ sites)
- Participation and linking in social networking sites (PR7+ ie. MySpace, LiveJournal, 360 Yahoo)
- Links from high PR .edu sites that allow commenting
- Social bookmarking site submission (Netscape, digg, technorati)
- Forum posts (PR5+ sites)
- Blog comment posting
- RSS submissions
- Top commentator WordPress plug-ins
- Wikipedia submissions
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
- One Way Links.
- Static & Permanent One way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
- Link must not reside on a page with more than 30 outbound links
- Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days)
- Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our website also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code.
- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages.
- Links should not be listed on drug, porn, gambling, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
- Links should not be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view] tag.
- Links should not be from framed pages
- All links should be free and not paid and not in the footer as well.
- All links must be from a different domain and IP address (from different class c block).
- Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
- Links must be in text, no graphics.
- Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
- Each website linking to us must have one of the following extensions only: .com, .net, .edu, .org.
- The links must be from websites related to the industries or keywords listed above or be for a relevant topic on a PR5-PR8 site
- The links must be from websites in the English language.
- Only one link per website/class C IP address will be counted, US IP addresses only.
We will pay your bid amount if our website ranks in the TOP 10 organic results on Page 1 of Google for a period of two weeks for all the agreed-upon keywords. If you can not achieve the objective (TOP 10 on page 1 of Google for all keywords), we will:
Pay you 25% of the bid amount for each keyword for which my site is ranked in the top 10.
You will receive a bonus of $100 for each site that reaches #1 on Google, and an additional $50 for each site that reaches the Top 3 on Google for the agreed-upon keywords within the project timeframe. To qualify, each site must be ranked #1 for more than 7 days, and again, you must NOT use any “BLACK HAT” to do so.
Total bonuses can be worth an additional $450 for you.
This project will start immediately. Please submit your bid AND your deadline. Both factors are equally important in my decision-making. Upon selection, your payment will be contingent on you performing this work and accomplishing the deliverables within your promised timeframe. I reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner.
To aid in my decision please send me references to projects similar to this that you have successfully completed in the past. I am looking for extensive experience in SEO and a proven track record of high SERP listings for keyword searches on Google.
If this project goes well, we will continue to employ your services for all of our ongoing SEO projects. Thank you.