We are looking for a QA tester to help identify and reproduce technical bugs in our online web applications. Ideally, this would be someone who could work with us for a few days on an immediate project on an hourly basis and then periodically thereafter.
We would provide an application URL, a description of the app, and a bulleted list of test cases.
You would need to do the following
* Review the test cases, clarify any ambiguities, and expand them as necessary based on discussion and review of the app
* Test the application using IE6, IE7, and FireFox 3.
* Enter bug reports in our issue tracking system
* Communicate (via email) with project manager and developers as necessary to identify and reproduce the specific issue
* After the bug is reported as fixed, retest to be sure the bug is actually resolved
* Previous experience in QA or web application testing
* Helpful to have experience as educator or developer of educational software
Please respond with a brief discussion of your experience in this area, and a bid for an initial 8 hours of work.