I need a bit of ongoing help in setting up a system to count plastic bottles (and possibly other types of plastic) swimming in rivers.
The idea is to have a Raspberry Pi with a camera that sits next to a river and increases a counter by one every time a bottle swims by. The goal is to quantify pollution.
- I have a RaspberryPi 4 at my office, where you can SSH into
- Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Camera with focus and zoom ([login to view URL])
- [login to view URL]
- A dataset has been built for this project with 1001 labeled images, however, it might some extra thinking/rework
- First Experience in Raspberry Pi
- First Experience with Tensorflow/Machine Learning
- ideally, a bit of interest in environmental topics/protection
- able to start relatively quickly
- should document all steps in Github
- should join us in our Slack
- This is a non-profit project
Please see our reviews from happy partners of us :) We are proud to work with amazing people from all over the world since over 10 years now - follow up work is usually available. :-) We hire for the long term and develop and coach our partners over time - and we always have an open ear for your feedback and wishes.
Bidding will stay open for about 24 hours.
We hope to have sparked your interest and hope to hear from you very soon! :-)
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
hi , i have experience in counting plastic bottles, can using Raspberry Pi. had developed a reverse vending machine already . can deliver solution for your project. Thanks
Hi. I am Marvin. I am developer and have rich experience in developing application using tensorflow on raspberry pi. I can complete your project. Please contact me. Regard.