We’re looking for at least two WordPress plugin developers to work with us full time doing challenging, interesting, cool new stuff.
You can work from absolutely anywhere – we’ve got an awesome team of 60 odd people scattered around the world with a main office in Melbourne, Australia.
You’ll be working on both new and existing plugins and services for WPMU DEV members. There’s also the opportunity to work with Edublogs, CampusPress and on other projects such as Upfront.
In return (and if outside Australia) we’ll offer the security of a full time contract, 20 days paid leave every year, long service leave and we’ll even take you on an all expenses paid international company trip every few years (last one was to NYC, looking at the next one in late ’17 or early ’18).
Come and work with us for the chance to push the envelope with what WordPress can do, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible. Promise.
Individuals only please, no companies.
And while we're happy to manage and pay through [url removed, login to view], we will only be accepting applications through our site, so to find out more and pally please visit:
[url removed, login to view]
- Have proven WordPress plugin coding skills and a deep understanding of plugin development (we'll need to see examples)
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don't back down from a challenge
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad!)
- Love your work, and are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- English language skills are important, but you don't need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support, project management support and freedom you need to get the job done
- Will support your professional development, study and career advancement (our CTO started in this position!)
- Offer attractive renumeration, working conditions leave and staff vacations
- Provide a real and virtual team that you'll love to work with
- Prioritize the enjoyment of your work above all else (go ask someone who works for us to find out!)
- Are growing fast and doing cool things, and this is your chance to get in before there are hundreds of us
77 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in [url removed, login to view] as you can see my profile: ([url removed, login to view]). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
Hi there, I have read everything and can you please share complete specifications for wordpress plugins development or let me know, if can spare few minute for a quick chat? Regards, YK LEADconcept
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks