I need a few modifications for my marketplace [login to view URL] which is built with CS Cart's Multivendor. First things first, please bid only if you can get the job done. Let's not waste eachother's time.
My site is a wholesale marketplace and that's the main reason I need these modifications.
1. I need the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) to be "MOQ for vendor" rather than for product (MOQ for product is NOT to be disabled completely. Currently, the sellers are forced to enter MOQ for each product. I don't want this. Vendors should be able to let the resellers get a few of the same vendor's products. This option should be shown in every product page of the vendors and there should be a statement in the check out page if the MOQ is not met for vendor(s).
2. Since my site is a wholesale marketplace, not all products are in stock with the vendors. To prevent customers adding certain products to cart, I need an option to show the price of the product but disable the "add to cart" button. Currently, the only way to disable "add to cart" is to put "0 price" for products. But once you do that, it says "contac us for price" under the product and I think this is such a turn off for customers and isn't user friendly.
3. "Brand" information. The vendors may have more than one brand so I want to enable them to have this option as well. I want it to be right under "Vendor" name (See red mark in the attachmentatt SS). Vendors should be able to add their brands, and when they're adding a new product to the marketplace, they should be able to choose it from a drop-down menu on their panel and not have to write it each time. Should be enabled for site admin as well.
4. "Fulfilled by Pashaza" badge. This option should be present only in the site admin panel and not the vendor's panel. It should be present for all the products. In the customer's side it should be visible only if the "Fulfilled by Pashaza" is enabled or ticked in the admin panel.
5. An option to "Follow Vendor" in the customer's side. This option should do two things:
a) E-mail followers from time to time (once a week for example) to let them know that the vendor(s) they're following has uploaded new products.
b) Since this is intended to make the site experience more personal, it should show the products of the vendors customer is following on the home page. It should be another tab like "New Arrivals" but should say something like "Following" or "Products from your vendors". I don't want it to be ordered by the way. It should pick random products from the followed vendors each time the customer logs in.
6. Rating for sellers in a percentage format. After certain amount of time the order has taken place, the customers should be able to rate the vendor. The amount of time is to be determined by site admin. There should be an automated mail for this so keep in mind that you'll be expected to provide me with a space in the admin panel to modify both the time of the mail to be sent and the mail itself.
7. Live chat for vendors. Site is currently using tawk.to. I don't know if it's possible to modify [login to view URL] to enable it for vendor's use as well, so you tell me. Once the customer clicks on the live chat icon, I want them to be able to get in touch with Pashaza or the vendor. So, they should first see two options after they click on the icon. In relation to this, there should be an online/offline indication next to vendor. Right now, there is only "Ask a question".
8. I want the product prices to be shown in Euros as well. There is a Currencies tab at the top right. When you click on it, it should show you the available options but instead it looks like it's "stuck" under the header part. This should be fixed as well.
9. I want the vendor name to be present in the listed product view. See the blue mark in the attachment SS1
Looking forward to receiving your bids and questions if you have any.
Time is of the essence.