I can access a certain website using a certificate they supplied through firefox and a password/username combo.
I want to automate pulling of data from that website every day through PHP and CURL.
I could probably figure this out with about 10+ hours of learning, but I'd rather pay an expert to do it.
What I need:
1. Get curl properly authenticated using the SSL Cert i have and talking
2. Get curl logged in to their website (I assume some type of POST)
3. Get curl navigating to the right page
4. Download a certain csv document
What I have done so far:
1. I have a pfx certificate that I have converted to PEM format
2. I have curl running under PHP on my linux server
3. I can contact the remote website but get the following error when i try to connect: comerror: error:140943F2:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert unexpected message
The way we will work is via chatting on skype, you will pass me code and I will try it and send back any responses. I think this is the simplest way to avoid any security concerns related to what I'm trying to do.
If you are a PRO, and can do this in your sleep. I want your help.