We require a call blocking/management application that runs on Android and IOS that can perform the following tasks:
1. Retrieve a list of phone number prefixes from an HTTPS URL twice a day and stores the list on the phone.
Numbers will be presented in the following format eg: +44 20, +44 77 etc
2. Application runs in persistent mode in the background
When a call hits the phone, app reads prefix of incoming call. If incoming call caller id prefix matches any prefix from the downloaded list, call is rejected
3. After every call is received, received caller ID and time of call is Posted to an HTTPS url
4. When in the app interface, user has the following options:
- Enable premium number call blocking (Enables filtering by prefix)
- Disable premium number call blocking (Disables filtering by prefix)
- Manual call blocking (Allows someone to block calls from a phonebook entry or manual number entry) This feature should also have the ability to block based on a time condition and from a start date to end date.
- Edit manual call blocking list
- Disable manual call blocking
5. After downloading the application from the respective app store, the name and email address and phone number of the user to be posted via HTTPS post
6. Other services required:
- Setting up of developer accounts for Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Consulting related to publishing apps on both Google Play and Apple App Store and related
- 3 Month App Support with a 4 hour SLA response time
Please note that the Server-Side part of the project will be handled by ourselves.
Timeframe for completion is 7 days from start date.