This project is to:
1) integrate the Joomlart Tab Module into a Joomla website and template (css)
2) alter the layout of the Joomlart News Module (css)
3) resolve a font issue with the Joomlart News Module on a 2nd site
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Both sites are Joomla websites on a linux server running php and mysql
Joomlart provide modules for functionality on Joomla websites. Code is required in the template css and index php files to make the module work correctly.