**auto/car website, classified ads etc
hi guys. I have put up a page but am now needing some help. Ok what I need will be fairly basic. I want you to look at the front page of my site. I like the colours etc.
**[url removed, login to view]**
I have edited it a bit this evening so there is a 'buy a car' and 'sell a car' tab at the top. What I need is four main functions:
1) for someone to create a script where users can login, upload pic of car(from a list of different cras e.g bmw, mercedes)/description/mileage/telephone number and postcode(zip code to americans) and make a paypal payment online, Ialready have a paypal account setup.
2) This means users can search in the 'buy a car' section. only have a few options, eg make (bmw) and price (between £1000-£2000) but must also login, given temporary password which they then verify and change. (if they login i can then see how many users we have)
3) another section is for dealers, where they can login and add themselves to a list, upload logo for a fee per month.
4)the main page must change the 'car of the day' (currently the cars in the centre' so that automatically a diff car is there each day. can be chosen at random
Please give me some help and an idea of cost. looking to get it done asap. I can forward you the files I have done for you to edit ammend and get back to me. Kken to get it done as quick as poss. regards
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
i have create dthe first few pages in dreamwaver so i suppose the rest would need to be edited in dreamwaver