I want to build a coupon website like http://www.groupon.co.uk.
I have downloaded and installed the Drupal Distribution OpenDeals (you can study it at [url removed, login to view]) which is about 80% of the desired website. It needs a little bit more setup and programming to reach the desired form.
Differences between the desired website and [url removed, login to view] are:
- I want the possibility to include affiliate links in the Buy Now button
- The forms of payment should include bank transfer also. This way, the administrator can activate the coupon after he checks that the payment was done. This requires a different back-office management.
- I have a aweber account. The sign-up form should be integrated with that account.
- The website should be 100% functional from both sides: buyer and administrator. The reference in [url removed, login to view] with the above mentioned differences
- Drupal expert is required
- This will be a long term project so full seriousness is required
- The change in graphics is not required. The OpenDeals theme is used.
- Experience in coupon websites is an advantage.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1328 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi Experts of Coupon Website development and Drupal as well ,are ready to do your work. Please check your PMB to judge our work quality on the similar work. Regards, Eclipse Technology Solutions