_Online Script To Log Into Network, Collect Data & Make Payment_.
I have a unique request for a script that does two things:
1) Log into any affiliate network which I determine (hopefully with an interface allowing me to input user name & Password info). Examples could be Commission Junction ([url removed, login to view]), CPA Empire ([url removed, login to view]), [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) Azoogleads ([url removed, login to view]). I would prefer to be able to choose or change which ones via an interface.
2) Collect Commission information since the last time the script logged in (plus an option to check commissions for any time period specified - which won't count as the "last time").
3) Collect tracking ID information for each commission transaction, and then,
4) Calclate a percentage of each commission (based on a percentage I set (i.e. 25%).
Then the _**second part**_ of the script does the following:
1) Logs into Paypal: [url removed, login to view] with the password and username I determine.
2) Takes each tracking ID from the affiliate Network, and makes a "send money" payment to it.
3) The amount that wil be sent will be the percentage that was calculated earlier.
4) It will email me every time a payment is sent.
The entire script should run on a schedule, checking every few minutes or every hour or whatever I set. This can be a cron job setting if necessarry.
There might be more details needed to iron out before we begin, so feel fre to communicate with me prior to making a bid so we are on the same page.
I will choose someone who understands the details required, and comunicates them effectively to me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php, python, any script that performs the task online