We have a database from an e107 [url removed, login to view] website that needs to be migrated to a WordPress 3.7 database.
The timeframe is "ASAP"
The following needs to be migrated:
- User accounts
- International characters are used thru out the original database and will continue to be used in the new WordPress content. So all special characters (åäöé etc) will need to bee 100% correct in UTF-8 in the new WordPress database.
- No part of the website itself (code, templates etc) needs to be migrated, ONLY the content from the database.
- You will not have access to the e107 site, only an MySQL dump of the existing DB.
- Since we most likely won't be able to give access to the original FTP (client restrictions) we will need to discuss the best way to move the media files.
- Some stuff that WordPress doesn't use needs to be removed from the DB, for example "\n" and "nn" tags that e107 uses for line breaks. That appears in the content of WP and therefore needs to be removed.
The finished result:
- We want the finished result as a fresh WordPress install with the old content from the e107 website.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $229 for dette job
Dear sir i am wordpress developer and developed lot of side using wordpress .i have more than 2 year experience in wordpress .Can u give a chance to develop a u project with low budget . Thanks in advance kanhu