Hello there - I am looking for a freelance designer / programmer (both skills are equally important) who would design and program my simple, fairly small but cutting-edge website based on the details as follows.
• great looking flash menu (not cartoonish drawings but realistic movements with shadow, glow, etc effects), not large in size and not too complex movement though
• 8-10sec flash intro, only two spinning/moving objects with glowing laser effects around them + sound integration (I provide sfx)
• integrated mp3 player
• contact form
• PayPal cart with customized buttons, "upsale options" on the checkout screen or on preceeding "also add xyz service" screen
• Server-side graphical "drag and drop" interface for FTP uploads that works the following way: During the checkout process, customers create a username/password and specify the name of their own directory that gets created automatically on the server. Then, they upload their full session data (which may consist of several files and folders) to their directory, by dragging their files onto the graphical interface that shows the content of their folder. In the future they can log-in and access their folder. It's important for every customer to get their own folder on the server, otherwise the uploaded files would be all mixed up.
The site itself is approx. 10 pages + custom PayPal checkout page and basic contact form pages (form, thank you and error).
The 10 main pages are: homepage with animated logo and main menu, 3 product pages with add-to-cart buttons, an mp3 player page with static photos on the same page, the rest is just copy and a few links.
• Layout and graphic elements in fully-layered psd format
• Content for each page
• Concept for flash intro
• All audio (music and sound effects)
Style: Cutting edge, somewhat flashy design but simple, quite clean (definitely not crowded) layout, with glowing and laser effects for menu buttons and logo.
I am primarily looking for a talented and flexible freelance designer/programmer with at least one great sample work that shows BOTH programming and flash design skills. Companies are ok to bid though are probably over my out-of-pocket budget.
Please only bid if you are doing this at least partially out of the enjoyment of the creation process, or if you're very talented but need to expand your portfolio with a cool site. Please only bid if you already know how to program the functions mentined above ("have no clue how to do this but I'll find a script on the net and hopefully make it work"-kind of guys please don't reply, that I can do as well).
If you're good and motivated, I'm truly easy to work with but being a self-made graphic designer / photographer, my expectations for clean work, accuracy and flawless functionality are quite high.
Thank you so much for your interest!
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2570 på dette job
My company is operating since 2001 and we have a team of highly skilled IT professionals of 50 [login to view URL] developers have already developed such sort of projects.