We have a system that lets users create QR codes and configure how they will scan. Each QR code is unique and represents a URL in our system (for example this URL could represent a QR Code in our system - [url removed, login to view]). Our system lets users configure what the scan of the QR Code will redirect to. Most users will have the redirect go to a mobile website (which is configurable in our system) but some will have it go to a website (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) or dial a phone number (e.g. tel:2125551212) or send a text message (sms://2125551212).
We are seeking a developer that can create both an iPhone and Android app that can scan QR codes as well as integrate in with our system.
iPhone/Android QR Code Scanner Requirements:
1. Scan QR codes using phone camera and redirect based on content of the QR Code. QR Codes can do the following:
a. Dial a phone number
b. Send an SMS
c. Send an email
d. Navigate to a URL
e. Download a vCard
2. Log into our website using username/password or facebook connect. We will provide an API for logging in using username/password.
3. Create a new account using username/password or facebook connect. We will provide an API for creating an account.
4. Call our API for the list of a user’s friends. Display the list of friends and link each item to individual mobile websites. (Note: The mobile websites are already created, this is not a requirement of this project)
5. Create a configuration tab. User should be able to configure what they want their QR Code to represent. They should be able to configure the mobile website (add and remove tabs) as well as change what the QR code redirects to.
6. Show a history of scans. We will provide an API that will deliver a list of previous scans for a user.
We need our scanner to work similarly to i-Nigma, Scanlife, and Optiscan in terms of speed and performance.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1457 for this job
We are group of individuals, who are expert on both Android and iPhone platforms. We have developed similar application. As well as, similar maker based AR applications