Need your help setting up Virtualizor KVM on one dedicated server.
You’ll be provided with the dedicated server freshly installed with CentOS 6.9 (64bits) and Virtualizor with root access, and a detailed set of requirements.
You’ll be expected to deliver the following:
- a fully configured server with a Virtualizor KVM installation;
- a working internal network (LAN), accessible from all the virtual machines;
- association of public IP address with some of the virtual machines;
- Virtualizor configured plans for creating VPS
- At least two newly created VPS accessible via ssh and with properly configure HaProxy
- a document with detailed step-by-step instructions so the process can be reproducible.
Are you able to help with this task?