We would like to have bug fix as well as add several enhancements to a class scheduling website where teachers and students interact to schedule classes and take lessons. The site maintenance hours purchased, hours used calculates different billing mechanisms. We are having a deadline that we must stick to bring the engagement live. We are looking for at least two developers that can commit 40 hours a week each and take this project on. This is potentially a long-term engagement as we would like to have someone on retainer to maintain the code after.
The site will provide student class booking data to our clients on weekly basis through web services file. The site has complicated hours calculations, time zone consideration for booking class and scheduling maintenance logic. The developer should be very experienced in MySQL and CakePHP at a minium.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
· MUST have CakePhp strong command
· Experience using LAMP technologies
· PHP, SQL, MySQL, XML, JSON, AJAX, REST, SOAP: 5 years
· Proficient with at least one MVC PHP framework such as Yii, Symphony, CakePhp, Etc
· 4-6 years professional experience in object-oriented PHP5 and MySQL application development
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Experience with all phases of designing and developing web applications within an MVC architecture
· Extensive knowledge of working with third party API’s and creating API’s for third party integration
· Strong work ethic, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving abilities, and passion for creating high-quality solutions
Education and Experience
· 4+ years’ experience with a PHP framework
· Must be able to work independently and unafraid of responsibilities.