This research based company, situated within central London, is actively looking for a Flex developer on a contractual basis. They require a highly self motivated individual who offers 3 years or more commercial experience developing enterprise level software. The desired candidate will be required to make extensive modifications to an existing open source learning platform.
The candidate must utilize leading architectural standards, be familiar with Ubuntu [url removed, login to view], Red5, and have extensive experience constructing and maintaining inter-operable systems.
Required experience and skills:
• Custom component development
• Styling and skinning
• Clean coding skills.
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Enthusiasm for agile development
• Special interest in user interface programming.
• Knowledge of design patterns and refactoring techniques.
• Fluency with source control systems
• Fluency with Flex application frameworks
• Experience with unit testing and automation testing frameworks
• Experience with build tools and continuous integration
• Experience with project and issue tracking tools
• Experience with server-side languages (Java, PHP)
• Technical writing skills.
Please get in touch via PM, we are looking for 3 - 6 month contract with negotiable hourly / weekly / monthly rate.
14 freelancers are bidding on average £1161 for this job
Hello Sir, I have 6+ years of development experience in JAVA and almost 2 years of experience in Adobe Flex. Please check PM for more details. Thanks ePerfections