We have an existing Windows app stored in Github. This app takes images and turns them into a Word doc in a table. The table has two columns, and as many rows as required for inputted images.
The first row has two images in it. The second row has two empty boxes for captions of the images. The third row has the next two images in it, the fourth row has two empty boxes for captions of the images. This pattern repeats throughout the document until there are enough rows for the images.
The existing app does most of this. The enhancements we require are:
- Put images into the report in file name order (which is mostly numerical order, e.g. [login to view URL])
- Setting column width to a fixed 50% of page width
- Auto rotating images
- Compress image size to 200dpi
- Cell content alignment set to centred
- Fonts set to Calibri, size 12
It should display 6 images per page including their captions (which are usually 1-2 lines).
It must also be compatible with current Microsoft Word versions (including 2016) and must run on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. Files must continue to be the docx format.
Code is currently stored in Github from Microsoft Visual Studio. Final deliverables for this project are:
- Code uploaded to existing private Github repo, which we will provide access to
- Compiled exe application provided for testing