- Strong background in C language.
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly (in English).
- Understanding of compiler details a plus.
- Bidders must be able to provide evidence of the above.
- Bidders must agree to keep details of this project confidential.
C Source code will be provided for which documentation is needed.
Create a document describing:
1. High level description of the purpose of each file (About 20 files total, approx. 1-2 paragraphs per file). Include notes on how your drew your conclusion.
2. Detailed description of the purpose of functions, macros and constants in a couple of specified files (1 or 2 files, descriptions should be from 1 sentence to 2 paragraphs depending on the complexity of the item.)
The documentation should be provided as a separate flat text file (not in source files).
Request further information with a PM.
[url removed, login to view]
You don't need to become an expert in this project. The purpose of the documentation is to provide novice programmers with an overview and expert programmers with a roadmap to help locate issues.
Quality is preferred to quantity.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $58 for this job
hello, time and amount are approx. because i can't see how many lines of code are involved. i would offer $0.10 per each line of code / 200 lines per day. regards, ppp
hi. i have around 2 years of experiance in C,C++. so i can easily understand your code and so can do proper documentation. waiting 4 your positive reply. regards, Ramesh.