This project is to be a research assistant for developing one (1) article.
1. Can read and write technical English well.
2. Strong C background
3. Background in optimizing for individual processors a plus
4. Understanding of compiler internals a plus
5. Access to PowerPC machine (Linux or OSX) a plus
6. Access to Linux x86 machine a plus
* Review topic and notes
* Write article drafts, make adjustments based on feedback
* Write and/or review small code snippets for inclusion in article
NOTE: This project will require a lot of communication (via email).
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $61 for dette job
Hi, I know x86 assembly and have a Linux x86 machine. I have 25 years of programming experience, what I don't have is too much spare time, but you already know all that, right? :-)
I am a linux Kernel Programmer. And have implemented Research Concepts like Process Migration. I can very well provide you good quality work. Rest is on you to decide.
Hello! We are small russian programmers group.And we've got a cool low-level programmer. He wrote a lisp compiler. And he know a lot of things. It' s a good deal for You! Best reagards. Eugene