- Strong background in C language.
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly (in English).
- Understanding of compiler details a plus.
- Bidders must be able to provide evidence of the above.
- Bidders must agree to keep details of this project confidential.
C Source code will be provided for which documentation is needed.
in advance o
Create a document describing:
1. High level description of the purpose of each file (About 20 files total, approx. 1-2 paragraphs per file). Include notes on how your drew your conclusion.
2. Detailed description of the purpose of functions, macros and constants in a couple of specified files (1 or 2 files, descriptions should be from 1 sentence to 2 paragraphs depending on the complexity of the item.)
The documentation should be provided as a separate flat text file (not in source files).
The details of this project are confidential. Request further information with a PM.
You don't need to become an expert in this project. The purpose of the documentation is to provide novice programmers with an overview and expert programmers with a roadmap to help locate issues.
Quality is preferred to quantity.
Excellent results will most certainly lead to future work.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
I have more than 6 years as a C programmer ranging from application programming to device driver and linux kernel development. I am sure I will be able to do this for you.
hi I have 5.5 years of rich experience in C coding. Also I have written many C code including assembly language for automotive, healthcare and storage domain. So i can get you a quality documentation.
Dear Sir, I am expert in C [url removed, login to view] me some codes and i can provide you my sample work. I donot require money in advacnce for sample work.
Hi, I have more than five year's academic experience in C language. I think I can do this job most efficiently for you. For any kind of queries, you can free to ask me any question, any time. Regards