Address: House No. A-2 Irrigation Colony Warsak Road Peshawar, NWFP, Pakistan.
Father name: Hayat Ullah
D.O.B: 4th, February 1977.
NIC No: [login to view URL]-1
S# Designation Institution/ Organization
Computer Operator Currently working as Computer Operator in Irrigation and Power Department Civil Secretariat Peshawar, Government of NWFP, PakistanWorking as Computer Operator in Schools and Literacy Department Civil Secretariat Peshawar, Government of NWFP, Pakistan from January 2003 to August 2006.
1 Programmer Worked as Computer Programmer in Khybersoft Technologies, Peshawar Software Technology Park since June, 2001 to May 2004.
2 Database Administrator Worked as Database Administrator in Khybersoft Technologies, Peshawar Software Technology Park since June, 2004 and now working in evening session as part time job.
3 IT Lecturer Worked as Lecturer of Information Technology in Abacus College of Business and Commerce Peshawar from January 2nd, June to 2001
S# Year Degree Program College/University Division
1 2004-2006 Degree Institution Master in Information Technology (MIT) from Gomal University, DIKhan, NWFP, Pakistan. 1st
2 2006 Certification MCTS-Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation 1st
3 1999-2000 Degree Institution Master in Arts (Islamic Studies) from Peshawar University, NWFP. 2nd
4 1999-2000 Degree Institution PGD (Post Graduate Diploma) in Computer Science from Cecos Data College Peshawar. NWFP. 1st
5 1995-1998 Degree Institution B.A Hons (Computer Science + Islamic Knowledge) from Shaikh Zaid Isalmic Center Peshawar University, NWFP 1st
6 1993-1995 Faculty [login to view URL] (Pre-Medical) from Peshawar Public Schools and College Warsak Road Peshawar, NWFP, Pakistan 1st
COURSES ATTENDED IN PGD, B.A(Hons) AND MIT
Computer Application, Object Oriented Programming, Database Management System, Data Structure, Operating System, Visual Basic, Processor Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Logic and Design, Technical and Business Report Writing.
Double Maths, Economics, Islamic History, Political Science, Electronic Data Processing, Operating System, Programming with BASIC, Lotus, Word Perfect, Programming with PASCAL, Dbase, Database Management System,
Projects Developed as Computer Programmer
1. ONLINE TEST INFORMATION SYSTEM for National Commission for Human Development Organization (Using VB6, Crystal Report 8, Access 2000)
2. Analysis, Database Design & Programming for INVENTORY MODULE of REHMAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE PESHAWAR (Using VB6, Crystal Report 8.5, SQL Server 2000)
3. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM for Gulab Ghee Mills Private Limited, Peshawar. (Using VB.Net, Crystal Report 8.5, SQL Server 2000)
4. Newspaper Management Information System for Archives Library, Peshawar. (Using VB6, Crystal Report 8.5, SQL Server 2000)
5. Analysis and Database Design for PHARMACY MODULE of REHMAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE, PESHAWAR.
6. KHYBERNET CAFÉ Financial and Stock maintenance of Excel Net Internet Cards.
7. MEDICINE SOFTWARE, Stock Maintenance, Customer Finance and Medicine Expiry database. (Using VB6, Crystal Report 8.5, SQL Server 2000)
8. Project and Report Design for DEANS TRADE CENTER, PESHAWAR. (Using VB6, Crystal Report 8.5, SQL Server 2000)
9. EMPLOYEES Database Software for COMMISSIONERATE OF AFGHAN REFUGEES.
Tools Used in Projects
1. Visual [login to view URL]
2. Visual Basic 6
3. SQL Server 2000
4. MS Access 2000
5. MS Word 2000
Currently all concentration is directed towards Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist-SQL Server 2005 Platform