An accomplished Certified Event (and Project) Planner/Manager with proven flair and professional judgment, able to work in multi-cultural environments, keen to accept fresh challenges and contribute to better social well-being of all.
Proven abilities in:
1) Planning and implementation of events
2) Pre and post impact evaluation
3) Project monitoring, coaching and evaluation
4) Development of strategies and plans
5) Feasibility studies and market surveys
6) Effective people-management & counselling to achieve desired goals and objectives
7) Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
3 Major Milestones:
1) Introduction & Dream
2) Budget & Checklist
3) Implimentations & Reviews
Once we set out our goals for the year and we write them down clearly, we then create plans on how to achieve each specific goal .
As a seasoned experienced developer in Life Coaching, whether you are trying to create a whole client base database, win over clients or even listing your services, I am our go to person who will fully manage your project briefs from start to finish
Wanting to Move on with any issue is a great point in healing ( of whatever stage)
My experience has been very vast because different clients have different needs for their issues. Dealing with each individual, understanding their needs(not necessarily what may be the best for them) , puting them all on paper and then actualizing them all into an experience for the client, has been very fulfilling for me.
Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touch!”