62, Aziz Mulk 3 rd Street,
Mobile : 9994388845
[login to view URL]
Career Objective :
To work in a challenging environment where I can explore my skills and talents to serve my concern.
Academic Profile :
COURSE SCHOOL/COLLEGE BOARD/UNIVERSITY
YEAR OF PASSING
PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
(ECE) Velalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode. Anna University 2006 72.7
(ECE) K.S.Rangasamy Institute of Technology, Tiruchengode. State Board of
Technical Education 2003 84.5
SSLC Railway Colony Municipal Higher Secondary School,
Erode. State Board 2000 59
Field of Interest :
• Web Designing.
• Operating System : Windows NT / XP, Redhat Linux.
• Web Development : MS FrontPage, Dreamweaver MX.
• Animation : Flash MX, Adobe Photoshop.
• Language known : C.
Certificate Course :
• Computer Hardware and Networking.
• DSP Using TEXAS5416.
Mini Project :
SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Tools : FM Transmitter, FM Receiver
Team Size : Four
Duration : 1 month
Description : This Satellite Communication System consists of two transmitters and two receivers. This is capable of transmitting and receiving the required voice data from the source to destination without any loss of information.
Academic Project :
CHANNEL ESTIMATION AND EQUALIZATION FOR WLAN (802.11a)
Developed Using : C & DSP (TMS320CV6713)
Team Size : Four
Duration : 4 months
Description : The 802.11a standard specifies the PHY entity for OFDM system and the additions that have to be made to the base standard to accommodate the OFDM PHY. This radio frequency LAN is aimed for 5 GHz unlicensed National Information Structure Band. The OFDM system provides a wireless LAN with Data payload capabilities of 6, 12, 24, 48 and 54 Mbps. The system uses 52 sub carriers that are modulated using BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM or 64 QAM. Forward Error Correction Coding (Convolution Coding) is used with a coding rate of ½ or 2/3 or ¾. One of the key Receiver tasks is a good Channel Estimator which can enable improved Equalizer performance.
Final Year Project (DECE) :
EB SIM CARD USING EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Developed Using : 89C51 Microcontroller
Team Size : six
Duration : 3 months
• Description : The principle is to introduce the SIM card technology. The government has made many policies for efficient use and to control the theft of the electricity. SIM cards are to be made available from EB similar to mobile prepaid cards. By using our technique we can set the current readings, for e.g., if it set for 400 units it can work or allow the flow of current only for 400 units. When the reading reaches 396 units the buzzer starts ON. The beep sound is heard for the last 4 units then the power is stopped. We can reset this process again in the board which comes inside the cabinet.
Personal Profile :
Name : Mahendra kumar.S
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 04th July, 1983.
Father name : R.C. Subramaniam.
Nationality : Indian
Contact [login to view URL]. : [login to view URL]
Languages Known : To read, write and speak Tamil and English.
Permanent Address : 29-jeevanantham st,
R N Palayam, Railway colony post,