Mobile Application Developer with 5 years of experience in designing, implementing, integrating, testing and supporting impact applications.
I have worked extensively on various stages of application development with creating & implement application architecture, that includes various stages in development, QA, code signing and releasing to Market and collaborative environments for mobile and tablet devices on the Android platform.
- I have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Kotlin, Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Also Knowledge of developing hybrid Mobile Application in Flutter
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Android SDK
- Google Play Services
- Firebase, Parse, Backendless, Cloudinary SDKs
- RxJava 2
- Dagger 2
- UI design with Material Design
- Social media integration
- Barcode, QR scanners
- Camera API
- In-app purchases
- Google AdMob, ADSENSE
- A lot of commonly used libraries
- Other technologies like Flutter
By being involved in the Mobile Software community right since it started its exponential growth, I have grown accustomed to having the latest refined knowledge of current developments in the field, techniques to optimize, and areas to focus.