I have 25 years as a Database programmer / Analyst. Expert in MS Access, Excel, SQL, and Tableau. My projects and assignments are always on time and at or below budget. I live in the DC area. Have a degree in Business Analytics.
• Produce Other than Personal Staffing (OTPS) Budget reports for 30 departments.
• Employ activity and data modeling, transaction/workflow analysis, internal control and risk
analysis and performance-measurement techniques.
• Have critical understanding of hospitals’ operation and systems.
• Developed a relational database in Access, using VBA, to schedule and track patients for therapist
• Maintain and support Excel worksheets for Finance. Developed with VBA.
• Responsible for all project life cycle from specifications and coding through deployment, testing, debugging, and documentation, and maintenance.
• Convert Excel and Access from Microsoft Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2010
a) Analyze and troubleshoot VBA error messages. Modify VBA to manipulate data types as necessary.
b) Create weekly reports to track applications migrated to Microsoft Office 2010.
c) Document the progress of End User applications from submission to sign off.
d) Follow strict guide lines for converting EUAs to Office 2010 during migration process.
e) Diagnose and troubleshoot compatibility issues converting from Office 2003 to Office 2010.
f) Create documents for common issues and problems that users may encounter.
g) Diagnose and resolve IT tickets related to conversions.
apr. 2007 - mar. 2009 (1 år, 11 måneder)
• Provide information and help resolve user problems regarding department systems.
• Act as liaison between department and IT personnel to support the business needs.
• Instruct user in all system enhancements and design activities.
• Provide to management to produce more effective means of accomplishing work.
• Reviewed user requests and conducted data-gathering interviews.
• Provide support to operating management by participating in operational analyses and studies.
• Provide management with analyst required for decision-making.
• Assist in evaluating new processes for use in operating areas.
• Administer PeopleSoft.HCM.
• Created queries in MS SQL to extract data for reporting and analyst.
• Microsoft Access, Excel, VBA, and SQL for development, reporting, and analyst.
dec. 2005 - nov. 2006 (11 måneder, 1 dag)
• Documented and tracked IT related issues until completion.
• Provided an overall atmosphere of continuity and transparency with respect to application releases and resolution of issues.
• Worked with supporting IT groups such as Development, and Help Desk to resolve issues.
• Participated in application testing during major releases and patches.
• Logged all issues encountered for the purposes of trend identification and consistent improvement of services.
• Third level point of contact for clients and liaison to the supporting IT teams.
• Identified, investigated, and resolved IT related issues as well as escalating to application specific support groups.