Examples of the type of documents I translate are:
* User manuals
* Technical documentation
* Release notes
* Database content
* Help files
* Software strings
* User guides
* Operation manuals
* Technical brochures
I have localised several printing programs of some of the major international manufacturers of printers. This localisation process includes the localisation of the binary files, the help files, the documentation, the manuals and the packing information.
I have been involved in the last phase of the translation and proofreading of the Spanish version of Passolo (5.0 and 6.0).
On one of my last projects, I have been a Project Manager of a team of 12 translators.
My duties were:
* Management of quality and schedule.
* Dealing and coordinating with the client and the translators.
* Ensuring timely and high quality translation of the project, which included DTP.
* Monitoring and coordinating the translation process.
* Providing technical and content-related support to translators.
* Implementing quality assurance/management for translation.
Also, I had duties of Content Manager:
* Updating of the translation memory and checking the terminological consistency.
I am developing my personal website and among the services I render, it is also included the localisation and translation of websites.