I am a Network Engineer and i am working as Network Engineer at Multinational company.
Experienced Network Engineer Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the paper & forest products industry and local Internet Services Provider. Skilled in Switching, Routing, VPN, Virtualization, Cloud on multiple vendor product such as Cisco, Mikrotik, Juniper, AWS, Azure, KVM and etc.
Strong troubleshooter, builder, communication, fast learner, and critical thinking analysis problem solver.
I have double Mikrotik MTCNA and Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching.
- Design and implement enterprise networks.
- Linux daily
- Build and configure Azure
- Build and configure AWS
- Manage BGP over VPN
- Designing logical and physical topology from high-level to low-level. (WAN & LAN)
- Planning installation guidance, estimate materials need.
- Build configuration for devices.
- Installation devices.
- Monitoring using Zabbix, Orion, and The Dude.
- Troubleshooting all of issues.
- Coordinating with vendors (local and international) for issues related with uplink.
- Routing BGP
- Routing OSPF
- Routing EIGRP
- Bonding Interfaces.
- Bridge Interfaces.
- Bonding/Bridge with vlan.
- Dual-WAN Failover.
- Triple-WAN Failover.
- Wi-Fi Enterprise/Office based on Caps Man.
- Wi-Fi Enterprise/Office login page authentication for guest.
- Wi-Fi Enterprise/Office based on AAA tag in to vlans (ex: 1 SSID - employee vlan 100, vvip vlan 200, guest vlan 300).
- AAA Enterprise (Login/VPN/PPP/Hotspot/802.1x auth via Free Radius/Windows-NPS/Aruba-ClearPass and sync with Active Directory-Groups).
- Routing BGP / OSPF.
- Routing over VPN (IPSec, OpenVPN, L2TP, WireGuard, ZeroTier).
- Policy-based routing.
- VPN secure (IPSec, OpenVPN, L2TP, WireGuard, ZeroTier).
- VPN low-secure (EoIP, IPIP, GRE, PPTP, SSTP, PPPoE).
- CoreSwitch VLAN Manage Enterprise/Office for L2/L3 Manageable Switch.
- MikroTik Dude Monitoring.
- IoT and LoRA
- DHCP Server Manage.
- NTP Server Manage.
- MikroTik Container.
- Wireless PTP (Point-to-Point) and PTMP (Point-to-MultiPoint)
- Security hardening MikroTik.
- Firewall policy-based rules.
- Cisco 2800, 2900, & 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Mikrotik Cloud Core Routers
- Cisco Nexus 9500 Series
- Cisco Catalyst 2900 Series
- Mikrotik Cloud Router Switch
- Juniper Networks® SRX320 Services Gateway
- Mikrotik Firewall
- MikroTik CapsMAN, Access Point, & Point-to-Point
- Ubiquiti UniFi, Access Point, & Point-to-Point
- Cambium Point-to-Point
NMS (Network Monitoring System)
- The Dude
Virtualization & Cloud
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- VMware vCenter Server
- VMware vSphere & eSXi
- Docker Containers
- MikroTik CHR
Feel free to check my profile or chat me if you are interested.