I am agraduate of Microbiology from a leading university with 1st Class Honours and I am almost rounding up my Msc program. I have had several experinces working for private and government agencies in my field of endeavour. My areas of work includes:
- Quality inspection of final product and training employees in fundamentals of microbiology and microscopy for food quality inspection.
- Evaluation of ingredients for food safety requirements, updated specifications, working with vendors to ensure compliance.
- Perform sample analysis on food microbiology and pathogen samples/isolates for microbiological organisms as well as genetic fingerprinting utilizing PFGE techniques.
- Adherence to quarterly proficiency testing for validation of microbiology laboratory methods through AOAC s Accredited Laboratory Proficiency Testing Program.
- Helping to establish and maintain quality assurance programs, procedures and controls associated with the Quality Assurance Microbiology Laboratory.
- Lab equipment.
- Conduct environmental monitoring on manufacturing facility.
- Preparation and Protocol for Start-up and annual environmental monitoring for new facilities, testing and disposition of microbial samples.
- Perform investigations and assign corrective actions as required for environmental monitoring excursions and other microbiology related tests, as required.
- Performance gram stains and identification of microorganisms from various environmental monitoring samples in conjunction with production of sterile pharmaceutical products.
- Collaborations with with vendors and ingredient managers to create programs, improve environmental monitoring, and meet finish product testing requirements.
- Performed Microbiological Testing on raw materials and finished products (Microbial Limits testing, Suitability testing, Preservative Effectiveness testing).
I am equally a Fasion Designer and stylist with over 6 years of experience. I could provide you with academic and practical knowledge on the art of Fashion designing. I also training upcomers in the fashion industry.