1. I was offered with a opportunity to build and manage the assembly line for manufacturing IR thermometer.
2. As per requirement I did setup a full fledged assembly line by building team of 12 Woman to provide job opportunity for them by conducting the recruitment process.
3. We were provided with the raw materials for the thermometer and then the entire assembling of around 19-20 components was done by my team under my guidance.
4. A total of 1200 devices were assembled daily.
Product Manager & Admin Support
Sharp Industries (Automotive Parts Manufacturer)
jul. 2019 - mar. 2020 (8 måneder, 1 dag)
1. I was the Product Manager for manufacturing and was responsible for managing the entire process and delivering the end product.
2. As a part of my role I was managing a team of around 30-35 people in all which includes the on job folks and support staff as well.
3. Along with manufacturing I was handling responsibilities for Admin support such as Shift Planning, Inventory Management , Order Management and Mail communications as well.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India 2015 - 2019