Invensis Technologies is a professionally managed Software and Business Process Transformation Solutions provider to the global market place with a focus on creating exponential value for our clients through business transformation and process reengineering.
We credit ourselves as a Business Transformation Organization (BTO) than a Business Process Out sourcing (BPO) Organization. Transformation is by combining custom Software development and BPO expertise and creating exponential value to the customers
We enable our customers derive the best in class, transformation experience and realize value and benefits through continuous process reengineering and innovation, achieving agreed and measurable goals. Through intelligent and systematic process reengineering we enhance our customer profitability, customer experience leading to customer delight.
Invensis is led by a team of vibrant and energetic individuals, with multi-faceted experience in software development and wide spectrum of business process outsourcing. Founded in 2000 , Invensis has grown to be a reputed and dependable business partner known for its high quality and reliability. We service Fortune 500 companies like Philips, Trend West, 3E, GRM and many other medium sized companies and high profile businesses.
Our people are the assets and drivers of the company. Today we are a 600+ strong force in the Software development, BPO and contact center practice area and growing fast. We foster an environment of innovation and learning where the human capital is nurtured, grown and deployed for generating value for all our stakeholders.
"To deliver reliable & consistent solutions, with highest commitment to our Customers."
* We are committed to deliver a Positive experience to our customers.
* We are Passionate to create value to our customers through Innovation & Transformation.
What does Invensis offer that others don’t?
We offer the following advantages to build enduring partnerships with our clients and enhance value and growth:
* Best Practices through employing the best-in-class and industry-standard processes
* Process optimization by identifying and weeding out non-value-adding activities
* Minimized capital outlay and reduced operational costs through leveraged utilization
* Improvement in profitability and productivity through operational efficiencies
* “Customer first” attitude and the sensitivity to understand and meet customer needs
* Reliable and consistent service delivery
* Flexibility to expand volumes, markets and product offerings
* Adaptability to change and business challenges
* Harnessing the power of latest technologies to enrich customer experience