BS Computer Science & MBA Marketing qualified SEO Professional. Google Search Ads Certified. I own enough professional expertise and experience which are not limited to the following tasks.
Both the Old & New School:
• White Hat SEO (For long-lasting and credible results)
• Keyword Research (Manually)
• On-Page SEO Audit (With recommendations)
• Social Bookmarking
• Web 2.0
• Barnacle/Parasite SEO (if needed)
• Q & A Submissions
• SEO Competitive Analysis
• Link-building, Back-linking from relevant sources
• Google Analytics setup and analysis
• Google Search Console setup and analysis
• And much more as per context and requirement of the domain.
• Google Search Ads (Dynamic Search Ads, Brand or highly targeted Search Ads Campaign)
• SEMRush, Ahref, Content Gap Analysis, SEO Spider Crawling, etc.
• And much more tactics as per context, timing, requirement, and the response of the business market
Because I implement basic marketing concepts first which I learned during my MBA Marketing Program, especially segmentation before stepping into any tool, technology, or platform.
I own enough experience and expertise both as an employee and a freelancer and know the fact that not every tactic works as a standard and is contextual. There are many under the hood things in search engine marketing (SEM) which I learned from my experience and can be implemented in the hour of need.
I believe in White Hat SEO, fair play, and evolving gradually. For me, freelancing is all about problem-solving and delivering value to clientele which is sacred to me.
Looking forward to providing you with the best of my services. Regards