An enthusiastic learner, Java Developer with 9+ years of experience in building platforms, applications on cloud with Test Driven Development (TDD) as a way of development.
Experienced in the following technologies:
* AWS services (Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, SQS) and infrastructure as code using cloud formation
* PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL
* Cassandra, Redis.
● Designed and built microservices that consume over 30 Million events every day and calculate tax based on the events.
● Owned migration of data from a monolith to manageable, scalable independent database on AWS RDS.
● Designed and migrated legacy microservices from CI to CD while increasing test coverage beyond 80%
● Played the role of scrum master, brought in changes to process and help improve velocity and throughput.
● Provide technical mentoring to other engineers in the team.
jun. 2016 - apr. 2017 (10 måneder, 1 dag)
● Built the business process groups like Merchant Payment, Peer-to-Peer transfer, Cash Withdrawal.
● Built the database model for a new transaction management system for Mobiquity money.
● Built the framework using ‘Service-flow-pattern’, which enables better code reusability.
Senior Software Engineer
maj 2015 - jun. 2016 (1 år, 1 måned)
● Designed and modelled data structure on NoSQL - Cassandra.
● Built a common library for applications to interact with Cassandra.
● Build the core platform APIs on spring boot.
● Built a rule engine with memcached as caching tool and Cassandra as DB.
● Achieved a code coverage of 80%.
Bachelor of Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University, India 2007 - 2011