Seasoned developer with more than 12 years of experience in SAS DWH/BI projects.
Base and Advanced SAS certified with strong background of SAS Programming and experience in various SAS tools- SAS Data Integration Studio & SAS Enterprise Guide.
Specialties: SAS/BASE Advanced programming, SAS EG, SAS DI, Mainframe,Unix , SQL Server , American Healthcare, Agile, Scrum, Mortgage and BFSI domain
I guarantee 100% EMPLOYER SATISFACTION because -
1. I provide the lowest possible time span for a project.
2. I bid the fair amounts, so your each penny is worth my work!
3. Pay only & only if you are satisfied with the speed, quality & accuracy of my work! Just pay whatever you feel my work was worth!
4. I assure no vague demands & Employer Oriented approach! I provide free 3 day support in case you face any issues with my work!
5. I emphasis on developing good and long term relationships with my employers.
I am providing the following services :
Excel Formulas and database analysis
SAS code programming.
Automation and SAS codes optimisation
To find out more, Send me a message.
ETL program creation using Base & Advanced SAS for Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW).
• Develop and update SAS jobs in SAS Data Integration Studio acc. to business requirements.
• Remapping of some BAU SAS programs after analyzing the algorithm and coming up with the requirements for the remapping.
• Leading a team of 6+ SAS developers and testers, managing the assignments along with mentoring/providing guidance.
jun. 2016 - nov. 2017 (1 år, 5 måneder)
• Advanced SAS programming with SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio & SAS 9.4.
• Understand functional requirements to identify the GDPR risk and ensure robust solution.
• Highly involved in creating & modifying business scenarios to detect the impact of GDPR on different databases i.e. Basis Presentation and Landing Zone tables and for different banking solutions.
• Developed DI jobs for the data resetting and data deletion for the GDPR implementation.