SASCO Company future web site details for developers
Welcome every one!!!!
This file is prepared for programs which I contact, if you receive this file so I like your work & now I am thinking which one of you guys I should hire for my project.
So let’s speak in more details about our company web site:
Shortly about our company:
SASCO is student agency, working mainly in recruitment students from middle east countries to 22 different destinations abroad.
We provide the students with information regarding each destination which we work with, and after the student select one of them, we start his/her application process in the embassy of these destination to obtain the student visa and in the university which the students will study in.
So our work is consulting students, providing them services related with preparing their documents in right way to get admission from different universities & also for obtaining the student visa from the embassy.
After the students reach the destination, our branch office or representative meet them to assist with accommodation, final registration in the university and other services.
* Dear programmer, it will be great if you check some student agencies web sites in your country or in general through google, so you can take minimum idea what, why, how we provide our services and work. So upon that you can design a web site in comfortable and perfect way for students who will check our future web site seeking information about destinations and process of work.
Design of the web site.
Some web sites which I like:
1) [login to view URL] (the way how the page is loading, sections load while you going down in very nice way)
2) [login to view URL] the way how the page is loading, sections load while you going down in very nice way, especially the video in the background)
3) Footer of the web site ( [login to view URL] ) long Footer. We want something Like this.
Rest you must be creative and think how to make for us something SUPER.
Languages of the web site
Main language of the web site is ARABIC, and second one is English. We will provide you dear programmer with all Arabic Language translation and for each section of the web site. But you must to know that Arabic Language start from Left to write & not as English Start Right to left.
Learn more about Arabic Language, and check web sites where it advice programmers how to deal with Arabic Language while coding.
Conditions of the web site Coding & Programming Part:
1) No wordpress, no Joomlo, no drupol. Accepted only frameworks laravel or similar platforms.
2) Admin Panel, must be easy to use for our admins. Taking in care that our admins do not know HTML coding or any minimum knowledge of coding. So you must make everything clear and easy for them.
We have a good knowledge with WordPress admin panel, never work with other admin panels. So we want something easy as in WordPress.
3) Different domains ([login to view URL] , [login to view URL], .net) will be linked to the web site.
3) Login/Registration area for users. Details about it:
A) Registered users or non-registered users have the access to all web site pages.
B) New users can do registration with our web site through specific registration form, which include:
(Name, Last Name, Data of Birth Day, Email, Password, not robot check test)
C) Registered Users will have their account on our web site, which will include four sections:
I. Personal Info Section.
II. documents and certificates upload section
III. Admission Info Section, Members will add information about which faculty they want to study, University, Degree and other info sections we will provide you with dear programmer.
After the Member fill the above Three Sections, and make Final Save button. Member will be linked to Fourth Section of Members Area.
It will show the user 2 Options:
First One, Make appointment with SASCO Branch office in your country. if this option selected, Member will see Message inform that we will contact him as soon as possible to appointment to visit us in the Office.
Other Option, Make Online Payment. If this option selected, Member will see Message inform that we will contact him as soon as possible after check the documents provided, and you will get the invoice letter by provided Email.
web site futures:
4) we will have live chat from Jivo Chat.
5) Social media testimonies. Facebook + Twitter and so.
6) our team section, we will have one page on the web site where we will present our team members & short info about each one of them.
8) We will have one Page as video Gallery, where we will add videos of our students abroad, meetings, events and so.
9) We will have one page of our Partners organizations, the Logo of our Partner and Short Info about Co-operations and so.
10) We will have Branches Pages, it will include a google map, contact info, photos of our office.
11) Our Services Page, we will have in this Page a Logo or Photo of Provided Service by our company to the applicants, and description about it.
12) Our Contracts and License Page, in this Page we will Put our Official License Certificates for Each Branch, Our Contracts with Universities and so. With Each one of them there will be a short info about it.
13) Our Students Abroad, we will have one Page where we will add our Students in abroad Photos, then related info about the students (Name, Age, Destination which he/she study in, his opinion about our company)
14) Destinations Page, we will have one Page which include a Flags of Destinations which we work with. User of the web site will select one of them to shift to the Selected Destination Page.
For example: [login to view URL]
15) Selected Destination Page, it will look like something like this one:
[login to view URL]
A Flag of the destination in the middle, and around it related Sections like (About the destination, Life expends, Guidance for Jordanian Students, Universities and available programs, other sections)
All Sections except Universities and Available Programs Page, will have Texts + Photos + Video.
Universities and Available Programs Page, will be something like this one:
[login to view URL]%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9/?lang=ar
Where we will have a list of Universities we deal with in this Destinations. A logo of each University & Under it a short description.
When the User Select one of listed Universities, it will take the user to the university Page, the page will look like this one:
[login to view URL]%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A7/?lang=ar
It includes a Texts, Photos, Videos & Table Sheet.
In WordPress we creating the table on Microsoft word or Excel, then we copy and pass it, but it not looking in very nice way, so it required from you to give us something especial for this part. where we can make everything directly from the web site, Colour Options on the Sections. Something like that.
16) We will have one page of our incoming Events,
17) Scholarships Portal Page.
In this Page we will Have as in Incoming Events Page, a Different Sections of Available Scholarships organisations providers, when the user selects one of them, will be linked to the Scholarship Specific Page. It will include Photos, Texts descript the conditions of the scholarship and so.
18) as in [login to view URL] , we have a non-copy texts plugin. Which help our materials to be taken by others.
We need from you to develop a way to make it as hard as possible to copy anything from our web site. Event No-Print Screen function. We want all our info save from other companies which like to take ready info.
19) [login to view URL] was hacked several times. And this is one of reasons why we want to try other framework or platform to build our web sites. You Must Focus on Security Side of the web site.
* All other Pages of the web site will include (Texts OR/AND Photos OR/AND Video)
Our Budget & Payments:
Our Budget for the project is 1500 USD dollar, and it will be divided to 3 instalments. First one after Finishing the design 15%. Second one after finishing the web site Futures 20%. Third one after Finishing the project and upload the web site on our server and check that everything is working so the rest will be release.
We will hire the programmer every month Once or Twice to check the web site cash, fix errors, check that everything is working fine, develop and upgrade some parts on the web site.
SASCO Company is a one of Our Companies Groups, Dear Programmer Be sure if you work with us you will have at least one New Project from our side every 2-3 months. My Last 2 weeks with Freelancer I process 5 projects, Small as Designing Brochures and Flayers to Big once as build web sites for us.
We want to go one step up, by making a tie partnership with High Level Programmers, WordPress is not for Our projects any more.