Relational Databases Jobs
Relational Databases is a type of database management that uses relationships among multiple parties to organize data. A Relational Database Expert is a person who can design, implement and manage a relational database system for our clients. They have the ability to write SQL queries, create data models that represent ideas and post-process the data in any way they require.
A Relational Database Expert is an asset to many organizations that rely on efficiency, accuracy and security in managing their data. Relational Database Expert can create high-performing business solutions, with smooth integration of processes, seamless access to data and secure transactions.
Here's some projects that our Relational Databases Experts made real:
- Fully constructing databases for end user use
- Analysing datasets and modeling them into databases with web applications
- Setting up backups in cross accounts for cloud services
- Designing ER models for projects
- Connecting to Snowflake databases and tables
- Tracking vehicles in roundabouts with OpenCV
- Aggregating .CSV spreadsheets into one sheet
- Managing calls with Snowflake experts
Having a Relational Database Expert can be a godsend for any project! This is especially true with the complicated nature of organizing, analysing and implementing relational databases. By hiring one of our experts on Freelancer.com, clients can be sure that their project will be handled in an efficient and reliable manner. So why wait? Post your project now and take advantage of the expertise that are offered on Freelancer.com!Baseret på 13,863 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Relational Databases Experts 4.91 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Relational Databases Experts
1) There are 3 tables – master table (employee) and two child tables (employeeDept, employeestatus) 2) Data is stored in Master Kafka Topics (here kafka topics are used as a DB more than streaming, data of all employees stored in these topics), so we have 3 master kafka topics. 3) There are 3 Change Data Capture(CDC) kafka topics. 4) There are 1 Kafka sink topic Requirement: when there is a change in data, CDC kafka topic(point3) will trigger message to flink, and flink needs to send consolidate information of all data for particular row to kafka sink topic(point4) Employee table : Name, ID, Address, DeptId,statusID columns employeeDept : DeptId,DeptName columns employeestatus: StatusID,StatusName columns John(Employee Table) had an address change, employee CDC kafka topic triggers...
As a business owner, I'm looking to set up a Notion workspace to get organized and improve efficiency within my organization. I have not yet created an account on Notion, but I plan to do so before starting this project. The primary purpose of my Notion setup is to use for CRM & project management, as well as adding in some extra bells and whistles. It will only be used by 1-5 users, so it needs to be simple and easy for everyone to access and use. I'm looking for someone with experience setting up notions to create a space that's tailored to my needs and that can help my business reach its goals.