MQL4 is a powerful programming language used in the popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform. By harnessing the tools at MQL4, skilled developers are able to create sophisticated automated trading systems that can be programmed for analysis, backtesting, and live trading. These systems can be used for Professional Forex Automated Trading, Crypto-currency Trading, Cryptocurrency Analysis and Backtesting, Algorithmic Trading Strategies, and more.
An MQL Developer essentially creates computer programs that follow instructions without interfering with the outcome. This means that as long as you have the right instructions, you'll be able to get the most out of each and every trade.
Here's some projects that our expert MQL Developer made real:
- Trade executions – automatically placing orders, setting stop-losses and take-profits and executing trades 'on schedule'
- Upgraded indicators – transforming a basic indicator into an advanced one with multiple additional conditions
- Expert advisors – creating algorithms to automate trading processes
- Scripts – tracking positions on any timeframe or currency pair
- Alerts – setting up alarms when certain conditions are met
At Freelancer.com, finding a qualified and competent MQL Developer doesn't have to be hard. Our community of professionals are ready to bring your project ideas to life--all at competitive rates and speedy turnarounds. Invite our professionals to take on your project today and get started building valuable automated trading systems on the MetaTrader 4 platform!Baseret på 10,252 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os MQL Developers 4.87 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt MQL Developers
I am looking for a Pine Script expert who can assist me with fix existing pine script codes Skills and Experience: - Strong knowledge and experience in Pine Script - Proven track record in developing effective trading strategies - Familiarity with TradingView platform - Ability to work independently and meet project requirements If you are a Pine Script expert with experience in developing trading strategies, please reach out to discuss the project further.