Digital Art is the exciting and ever-evolving form of art created with computer graphics and software. A Digital Artist is someone who uses these tools to bring client's ideas and visions to life. Through powerful creativity and an eye for detail, a Digital Artist creates art through vector images, illustrations, fonts, cartoons, character design, animation, 2D/3D design, websites, apps and more.
For clients who come to Freelancer.com looking for a Digital Artist, they can find talented freelancers to bring their creative visions to life. From one-off commissions to helping build entire brands and projects, the possibilities are endless when you hire a Digital Artist from Freelancer.com.
Here's some projects that our expert Digital Artists made real:
- Creation of beautiful vector images for clothing apparel
- Creation of illustrations for romantic marriage proposal scenes
- Design and drawing of stylized characters for video game projects
- Production of detailed paintings to accompany novels
- Creation of flat styled pieces for various projects
- Building virtual reality collections as assets in digital form
- Design of characters and traits for nonfungible token assets
- Production of illustrations in vector based formats
Digital Art is limitless with the tools and talents available on Freelancer.com! Clients can turn their visions into reality with the help of Digital Artists highly skilled in popular computer softwares such as Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Maya 3D & ZBrush 3D, Blender 3D & Multiple Vector Softwares, Adobe After Effects & Microsoft Word amongst many others. With all those exciting possibilities available to you-- don't hesitate to post your own project on Freelancer.com today and hire a talented Digital Artist to bring your ideas to life!Baseret på 69,440 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Digital Artists 4.9 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Digital Artists
DETAILS: I want an artist who can make anime style characters and he must be highly skilled, i also want a very find detailed anime style character. Details- Not japanese style hair also it is a young character (See the refrence image) - the camera angle should be front not side view