We are looking for a back-end web developer to help with website integration, web services, and APIs.
Candidates should have some or most of the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in scripting languages (e.g., PHP, .Net, C#, Java, or others)
- Experience with Go, Laravel, Django, Express, or other frameworks
- Experience with SQL and MySQL database systems
- Version control (Git)
- Knowledge and experience with compliance and data security
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work well with a team
This is for an INDIVIDUAL person, NOT a team.
Send a link to your LinkedIn profile, with references and recommendations, send a portfolio, and lastly your resume. State your legal name as appears in your birth certificate or passport. Failure to comply with identity verification will invalidate your bid.
You will be required to sign an NDA before the first interview, of which there may be more than one. IF given an opportunity for an interview, and if you pass the first stage, you will be required to undergo a background check. IF appointed to the role, you WILL BE REQUIRED to undergo a security clearance check, which requires you to provide copies of government-certified ID. This is a sensitive-classed project, and you will be expected to run logging S/W and provide daily progress reports to your supervisor
This is a full-time role (contract based), not freelance or part-time.