• Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
• Has to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the product needs.
• Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
• Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to expectation
• Develop Innovative ideas to address complex issues or future functionality
• Reviewing design and code for other team members
• Mentor/Guide the team technically
• Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools
• Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers\
• Should define and implement DevOps Strategy and Plan.
Mandatory Skills. Technical / Soft Skills. Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge):
Experience of leading DevOps toolset adoption and environment provisioning – On premises and on cloud (AWS).Expertise
Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting DevOps toolsets (including equivalent) – GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Jfrog, Maven, Ant, msbuild, Code security – dynamic and static scans, etc. Expertise
Experience working with public cloud infrastructure and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Engine, or Azure. Good
Experience working in and driving Continuous Integration and Delivery practices using industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes and Artifactory. Expertise
Define and implement DevOps Strategy and Plan. Good
Exposure to set up DevOps on Cloud. Good
Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
Good interpersonal and communication skills; friendly disposition; work effectively as a team player
Ability to work independently and collaboratively