New York based rock band is looking for a skilled video/audio editor to finalize the post-production of a 4-5 minutes long behind the scenes / music video hybrid.
The footage contains shots of the band in a studio singing a song, sequences of the band walking around in NYC, in and out of subway and a small portion talking about the band. The video will have a full song from the band playing in the background throughout the video and synced to the footage from the studio at key moments. We will provide you with the finalized live music track.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Understand our vision though the sample videos we will provide, and which we used to guide us during filming.
- Go through the raw footage, select the best takes and cut it down to the desired length.
- Cut together the footage using high quality video editing software, such as FCP, and syncing it to the music
- Enhance the audio from the footage (on the dialogue sections)
- Give the whole video a high quality film look using the high-end visual enhancement software
Since this video will be used for promotional purposes we need the cuts to be intelligently placed and with excellent timing, to ensure we never lose the interest of the viewer and to maintain a high energy feel from start to finish.
Some information about the footage:
- Shot on two 24p 1080 HD Cinema Look cameras.
- We have roughly 2 hours of raw footage from the two cameras combined.
- The audio is recorded directly in the cameras and may need some work.
Videos for reference:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
Please provide link to online reel with previous work and some information about you.