|app task for Oleksandr B.
||hello Oleksandr B.
I need to contact with you.
plz contact with me.
||Mobile App Development, iPhone, Android, C# Programmering, iPad
||Jun 16, 2018
||Jun 16, 20185d 20h
|Clickfunnels A/B Test not evenly split-testing
||I use Clickfunnels for my website funneling. I am running a split test 50-50 and it should be sending the traffic evenly to both pages in order to A/B test. One page receives 80% of the traffic roughly and the other page will receive 20%. Then the next day, the pages will flop results. I've tried with their support team and no one seems to have an answer why or how this is only happening to m...
||Web Design, CSS, HTML
||Jun 15, 2018
||Jun 15, 20185d 3h
|Project for Kaushik B. -- 18/06/14 19:12:55
||Hi Kaushik B., I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. We can discuss any details over chat.
||PDF, Article Writing, Nyhedsbreve,
||Jun 14, 2018
||Jun 14, 20186d 18h
|Event App IOS
||I Need to create and Event App
Create an event
-upload an image
-enter the purchasers email address
-app sends a pdf to the purchasers Email with the image and a barcode/QR code
On day of event, be able to scan the code and get a Green/red screen or some other notification that the ticket was good. I don’t need a lot of other people to be able to download the app. The app just needs to be ...
||Mobile App Development, iPhone, Objective C, iPad
||Jun 11, 2018
||Jun 11, 20181d 1h
|Eat Smart B Active
||We're seeking a capable, experienced developer who has expertise with configuring and customising WPLMS and working with the word press platform to develop an e-learning platform.
The developer must be able to collaborate in a team environment with our current developer and adhere to deadlines and deliver on key milestone objectives and outputs.
We require a developer who can dedicate full...
||Jun 11, 2018
||Jun 11, 201811h 58m