Filtrér

Mine seneste søgninger
Filtrer ved:
Budget
til
til
til
Slags
Evner
Sprog
    Job-status
    6 linq to entities jobs fundet, i prisklassen EUR

    ...JQuery, Web API, AJAX, LINQ, CSS, HTML5, MS SQL 2014 minimum, Visual Studio 2013 and up, Entity Framework, [log ind for at se URL], GitHub, JIRA, exposed to Agile methodology. Good communication skills. Good personality. Team player. Copy and paste applications will be deleted. We are developing an application for a global client that is designed to import and link data

    €11 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €11 / hr Gns Bud
    26 bud

    ...encryption mechanism). One needs to know the password to access the database. Now this password is protected using secret sharing mechanism. Secret sharing means, converting a message into ‘n’ shares and giving them to no. of entities/ bodies. If the message is to be known, ‘k’ out of ‘n’ shares are to be combined ...

    €143 (Avg Bid)
    €143 Gns Bud
    3 bud

    Need help in creating a private placement memorandum (PPM) in the United States as a domestic PPM. PPM is f...be having a General Partner own 1% of the Limited Partnership and the investors own the other 99%. Will also need help in writing up the Operating Statements for the two entities involved, the General Partnership and the Limited Partnership.

    €1297 (Avg Bid)
    €1297 Gns Bud
    14 bud

    ...with external auditors, and state and federal agencies. Payroll Specialist reports to Controller. Significant knowledge of payroll administration is a MUST, including state and federal regulations. Responsibilities for Payroll Specialist include but not limited to: Prepare and analyze bi-monthly payroll using ADP Audit and review timesheets for accuracy

    €822 (Avg Bid)
    €822 Gns Bud
    3 bud
    Trophy icon Design A Partnership Logo 1 dag left

    We run an annual charity bike ride called The Mailrun. We now have a major sponsor that now has the naming rights for our event. We require a logo that combines the 2 entities; The Mailrun and Quarry Mining. Existing logos attached. **The Quarry Mining Logo must remain the same. Please retain as much of the original Mailrrun logo design as possible

    €31 (Avg Bid)
    Garanteret
    €31
    38 indlæg
    Create a WEB Platform with JAVA 15 timer left
    VERIFICERET

    I want someone to program for me a JAVA software for the WEB. The software must have: - Object oriented (Files with templates, files with controls (logics), files entities (objects that connect to the data base)) - All pages must be bootstrap 4.x to work on a celphone - It must be documented The software has the following functionalities: 1. Access

    €1132 (Avg Bid)
    €1132 Gns Bud
    42 bud