I have been in the field of ML for over 4 years now. I started as most ML engineers do, in a research gig working on several hefty problems of Computer Vision and NLP.
After that, I shifted to a more leadership role where I stepped up to lead the ML department from conception of the idea to production deployment and client engagement basically ML to MLOps.
In these 4 years, I can safely say I have become more than able in developing and deploying ML products, keeping in mind the business intricacies and client needs and wants.
Go through my Linkedin profile and you will be able to get a better understanding of my skills.
Linkedin Profile: [login to view URL]
CONFESSIONAL: I contracted a severe case of Omicron in August 2022 and had to be hospitalized. The unfortunate circumstance of my hospitalization was that I was unable to complete projects for 4 of my clients and wasn't able to contact them of the same. I have already apologized to all of them. I guarantee that i won't put you in the same boat and will carry out our contract to its completion and your satisfaction.
Working with Virat has been an absolute pleasure. He is an extremely hard worker and is very intelligent and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a trustworthy ML engineer. Virat is the perfect person to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Working in a Consultant Capacity.
1. Trained the Translation model using Transformers.
2. Setup Architecture for On-Premise API deployment.
3. Working on integrating NEO-API for wallet.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
apr. 2019 - okt. 2020 (1 år, 6 måneder)
Lead in ML and Architecture Design for Deployments.
I have been working with the following for over a year now:
1. Computer Vision using Python and ML (OpenCV, SVM, YOLO, UNet) for preprocessing of images for OCR.
2. Training models for inhouse OCRs using tesseract.
3. Training models for inhouse FaceRec using CNNs and MxNet.
4. Building Solution Architectures for on-premise CPU/GPU production deployments .
5. Kubernetes ,Application Level Routing and Auto Scaling for Load Balancing .
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India 2014 - 2018